Virtual Event Services
Planning a virtual event: Working with an event planner
Planning a virtual event, regardless of size or duration, can be a daunting task. Enlisting the help of an event planner brings you peace of mind and ensures your event runs flawlessly. Our award-winning team at Yale Conferences & Events is proficient in the virtual event landscape and is tuned in to current trends and best practices for delivering virtual events. We provide live event support to quickly resolve platform issues and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders such as A/V, IT, etc., all while watching expenses to keep your budget on track.
Virtual event services we offer include:
- Review software platform options and create unique links for events
- Create registration site, manage registration, collect fees, and report out on attendance
- Advise on agenda design based on virtual event best practices and develop detailed “Run of Show”
- Provide marketing, communications, and design services
- Liaise with presenters and collect presentations
- Assist with technology questions, lighting, sound checks, etc.
- Conduct practice run-throughs to iron out any issues ahead of time
- Collaborate with Broadcast Media to create pre-recorded content
- Curate networking and team building ideas, such as virtual happy hours, trivia nights, do-it-yourself workshops, and more
- Connect to virtual platform early to test technology before client and presenters log-in
- Assign staff specific roles to oversee every technical aspect behind the scenes
- Run presentations, launch polls, review questions during Q&A, manage attendees, etc.
- Work directly with third-party companies on translation and/or closed captioning
- Source and mail gifts/swag; arrange food delivery coupons (GrubHub corporate account)
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Manage post-production work with Broadcast Media to edit and archive event recordings
- Create and distribute post-event survey to attendeesand supply event metrics to client
- Provide client with one comprehensive bill
Virtual event client testimonials
“YC&E takes the worry out of event planning by handling every detail with the utmost professionalism. We have peace of mind knowing that our complex virtual events are being managed by their knowledgeable team. Their attention to detail and industry know-how are unmatched.”
Michael Skonieczny, Deputy Director, Yale Institute for Global Health
“The YC&E team has been an
invaluable partner on many of my virtual events in the past year. They are highly professional, detail oriented, and well organized. Best of all, they are always cheerful, even in the face of unexpected difficulties.They take care of everything technical so that I can focus my energy on hosting a great event.”
Leslie Powell, Associate Director for Leadership Programs, Office of International Affairs
Make your next event exceptional
Yale Conferences & Events’ unmatched event planning expertise has you covered every step of the way. Contact us for more information on our individualized services and learn how we can help make your next event exceptional. Email us at email@example.com or call us (203) 432-0465.