Yale College Housing


For information on move-in for Yale College students, visit the Yale College Move-In page for move-in dates and times as well as instructions on how to make or change your move-in appointment. Be sure to look out for messages from your residential college with additional information as well!
Yale College students can visit the Yale College Housing Portal and log in with their NetID and password to confirm their housing assignment, make or change their move-in appointment.
For questions related to move-in, please contact your residential college. For questions related to technical assistance for StarRez, please contact yalecollegehousing@yale.edu  

Yale Housing for Graduate and Professional Students

The information on this page and on the Yale College move-in page is for undergraduate students living in the residential colleges only. If you are a graduate or professional student, please contact Yale Housing at housing@yale.edu or 203-432-2167.