Shifting Frontiers in Late Antiquity 12th Biennial Conference at Yale
04 August 2016
Registration for Shifting Frontiers in Late Antiquity Twelfth Biennial Conference: “The Fifth Century: Age of Transformation” at Yale is now live. The conference takes place Thursday, March 23, 2017 to Sunday, March 26, 2017.
The conference is sponsored by Yale’s Departments of Classics and History, the Office of the Provost, the Kempf Fund, and the Economic History Workshop as well as the Faculty of Arts, University of Groningen and OIKOS National Research School in Classical Studies, the Netherlands.
- Kate Cooper, University of Manchester
- Ralph Mathisen, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Beatrice Caseau, Universite Paris I, Pantheon-Sorbonne
- Cam Grey, University of Pennsylvania
- Michele Salzman, University of California, Riverside
- Sebastian Schmidt Hofner, Eberhard-Karls-Universitat Tubingen
- Philipp von Rummel, Deutsches Archaologisches Institut, Berlin
- Edward Watts, University of California, San Diego
To register for the conference use the link below: