- Main Menu
- Sub Menu
- About Us
- Planner Resources
- Contact Us
- Event Profiles
You are here
Table Settings: Food Conversations at Schwarzman Center part one of a three part event series designed to showcase the Schwarzman Center
· Joint effort with Yale Hospitality to combine efforts for logistics of event
· Worked with Yale Hospitality and Pentagram to design the aprons the chef wore and then Tyco to print materials
· Organized an online registration for student participants
· Managed participant selection process through a lottery system and maintained wait list
· Prepared printed materials: program brochure, place cards, posters, etc.
· Arranged hotels and gifts for chefs, VIPs, etc.
· Provided onsite staff to support registration, wait list, coat check, photo booth, etc.
· Coordinated photography with Yale broadcast media
“Your organization was exceptional, and your willingness and ability to collaborate not only with Yale Hospitality, which is one of your regular partners, but also with me, Kate Krier and Undergraduate Production, is an example for others to follow.”
- Susan Cahan, Yale College Associate Dean and Dean for the Arts